Monday 9 June 2014

Perspective Art

WHAT:
We have created art to represent perspective of objects close and far away.

SO WHAT:
My art represents a river geting further and further away, with houses looking out over the river, and there are private beaches  infront of the houses.

MY ART ELEMENTS:
Lines: I have done squiggly lines for the outside of the river and the shape of the clouds.
Shape: I have done rectangles for the houses and they have triangles on top as roofs. 
Colour: I have used a dark blue for the end of my river and used a lighter blue for the front of my river.

NOW WHAT:
In my art an area I could improve on is to try and not rush my painting because the colours all mixed together and the painting started to look bad.

   THIS IS A PHOTO OF MY ART:

No comments:

Post a Comment