Monday 22 February 2016

Leadership

Leadership

WALT - I can describe the traits of an effective leader.
Over the past few weeks we have been learning about leadership. As a class we came up with 6 traits of an effective leader. My solo level is Multi Sturctual because I can understand what the meanings of the 6 traits are. These are the 6 traits: 

Motivational - My understanding of Motivational is that you push someone to work towards their goal.

Goal focused - My understanding of Goal focused is that you keep heading towards your goal even if you do have to sacrifice something to get there.

Active thinker - My understanding of Active thinking is that you keep coming up with different strategies to achieve your goal.

 Resilient - My understanding of Resilience is that you keep trying even if you do find it difficult at first you keep trying. 

Trustworthy - My understanding of Trustworthy is that you earn somebody's trust before you start to work with them.

Integrity - My understanding of integrity is that you're honest and make sure you do the right thing.

As a class we also came up with a sentence about leadership - Leadership is a skill of being able to motivate a team/person to work towards a goal. My next step is to put these traits into action and prove that I can show them around the school.




No comments:

Post a Comment