Thursday 12 March 2015

The forgotten one

My goal:
Vocabulary, I am using this by joining to words together.

This is my writing:

The Forgotten One!
Hi I'm August, I won't describe what I look like. Whatever you're thinking it's probably worse. Anyway I'm at, boring old school, right now, and I know what you're thinking, why is he at school on a Sunday? Well let me tell you this, I'm not at school, I'm at home, yes I'm home schooled, you see I can't go to school, because I always, ALWAYS have to have random surgeries! UGH!!! But never mind I . . . 
"Schools done now Auggie." 
Thats my mum, can I tell you a secret? Well she's a little bit over protective! 
"Auggie!" Says mum.
"Yes mum" I replie.
"Ah, it sometimes seems like you're not listening, it's a bit like you're in you're own world sometimes, are you alright?" 
"Yes mum I'm fine, now can we just go watch Via?"
"I thought you didn't like watching Via play hockey, you say something about it being to violent, which I totally disagree with because . . ."
"Well I like watching her now okay?" I interrupt mum, because she's doing that talk a lot thing. Whenever I decide to do something new.
"Go Via!" I shout as she's about to score a goal. She moves to quickly to the right, then swings to the left, I never, ever knew Via could move that fast! Then suddenly, everyone is screaming, Via has hit the hard ball. Then disaster strikes!
The goalie hits the ball so hard it comes off of the, Damp hard ground, and WHACK it hits Via in the head! . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment