Friday 14 October 2016

Librarian - Distinction Can Do #8

Librarian - On Monday Sam W, Monique and I were rostered on to do librarian. Once the bell for lunch rang we all walked outside. After this we chose two books and then we walked down to the junior area. Once we were all there Monique and I started walking around and asking the juniors if they wanted to come and listen to a book. Sam W had already started her book by the time we got back.We all sat down and listened to her read. After she had read her book it was my turn some juniors tried to sit on my lap whilst I was reading but we got them off and then I started reading. Once I had finished reading we left. As we started walking back to the library the juniors started to follow us. We asked them to leave but they didn't so we said they could walk back to the library with us and then they had to go back to the junior area. Once we had put our books away the bell rang so the juniors went back to class anyways. The care value that I showed this week was showing respect to others as I had to let the little kids down gently when they kept trying to follow us back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment