Friday 14 October 2016

Technology - Distinction Must Do #5

Technology - On Tuesday the year 7/8's had technology. As soon as I got to school the teachers opened the door to the classroom so I got to go in straight away. The teachers asked our bus (bus 1) to go and line up first. Afterwards they asked bus 2 to go and line up. Sam W and I lined up at the front of the line as we wanted the seat which has the heater. After this I walked down to the back of the bus and sat with Sam W. I sat next to the window and she sat next to the aisle. On the way there the noise level was very good as I could easily hear the person next to me and most people were whispering. On the way back I sat with Sam W and I sat next to the window and she sat next to the aisle. On the way back the noise level was good as people were only talking to the person besides them. I think that I showed the value of Respect as I only talked to the person beside me and I made sure that I was talking at a good volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment