Wednesday 26 August 2015

Librarian

Library - this week in the library I was on, on Tueday. Taylor and Jak were meant to be on with me. Jak was sick so he couldn't do it this week, but Taylor came. Since Jak couldn't do it Samara filled in for him. This was good as we got things finished two's as fast. This week it was raining so that heaps of people came. Mrs Ward found this irritating because the library ended up being really loud. Taylor and I had to keep going around to remind everyone to be quiet. This week there were lots of people come in and issue/return books. This was annoying so Mrs Ward taught me another way to issue the books this was good as it was a quicker way. Next time something I could do better is get the hang of issuing books the quick way.

No comments:

Post a Comment