Tuesday 18 August 2015

Technology

On the bus - On the way to technology I sat next to Sam W and Samara (as usual). I sat in the middle, I like sitting in the middle as I can't fall off. We also had a different bus today, this was considered a good thing as there was heaps of room on this bus. There was a lot of room sitting in the chairs. On the way there we were very excited as we had a new technology subject. We were wondering what the teacher was going to be like and what we were going to make. On the way back Sam W, Samara and I were first in line this was good as we got the back because of this, we haven't sat in the back before so this was a new experience for us. I thought that the notice level was very good both ways. Next time I don't think I would like to improve on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment