Thursday 3 September 2015

WALT - Make a pattern and give a rule for general term in words/symbols.

This term I have been learning to use function tables and how to graph co-ordinates.
I think I am at relational because I have made sense of the parts and how they fit together.

My next step is to sit down and make a new next step with the teacher.

Here is my assessment task.

Question - Tina and Tom are twins. Tina saves Tom spends. Tom found a $20 note on Sunday evening and spent $2 a day starting on Monday. Coincidentally, Tina started work that Monday and gets $2.50 a day. How long will it be before Tina has more money than Tom?

Answer - 5 days.

Here is my working out.


Tina // Tom
                             Monday - 2.50    18
                             Tuesday - 5         16
                        Wednesday - 7.50    14
                            Thursday - 9         12
                                Friday - 11.50   10

No comments:

Post a Comment