Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about what makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are integrity, trustworthy, resilient, goal focused, active thinker and motivational.

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is goal focused because I like to achieve all of my goals to a high standard and on time.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is active thinker because I don't contribute to class discussion as much as I could.

Something new I have learnt about leadership is that everyone makes mistakes and it doesn't matter how bad the mistake was; what matters is what you do after you make the mistake.

The solo level that I reached during this unit of learning is relational because I can understand how to compare and contrast the traits of an effective leader I just can't understand how to put these leadership traits into action.

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learnt about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment