Monday 4 April 2016

Leadership Meeting

Leadership Meeting - On Monday we had a leadership meeting. We started off by Mr Ladbrookasking us how we were going with our leadership projects. Xanthe and I have decided that we would change the date of our charity because we weren't ready for it, so we have put it off until April. After Mr Ladbrook had asked us some questions about our charity we went to see if Mr Brown was in his class as we wanted to ask him some questions about our charity. Mr Brown wasn't in his class when we went passed so we went back to the leadership meeting and talked to Mr Ladbrook about some of the charity questions we had. After this the leaders could either go outside or do their blog post I decided that I would do my blog post. Next time at the leadership meeting I want to make sure that I'm ready to answer Mr Ladbrooks questions before he asks me them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment