Tuesday 6 September 2016

Technology - Distinction Must Do #1

Technology - Today the year 7/8's had technology. As soon as I got to school the teachers opened the door to the classroom so I got to go in straight away. The teachers asked our bus (bus 1) to go and line up first. Afterwards they asked bus 2 to go and line up. After this I walked down to the back of the bus and sat with Samara. I sat next to the window and she sat next to the aisle. On the way there the noise level was very good as I could easily hear the person next to me and most people were whispering. On the way back I sat with Jack W and I sat next to the window and he sat next to the aisle. On the way back the noise level was good as people were only talking to the person besides them. I think that I showed the value of displaying all care values to the public as I made sure I was being polite to everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment