Wednesday 21 September 2016

WALT - apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are always saying yes and accepting.

One improvisation technique that I would like to have more practice at is trusting myself as I am not very confident onstage.

The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was watching other people get up onstage and add to the scene like they had been doing it their whole life because, this way I didn't have to go up I just got to watch and it was very impressive to watch.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was getting up onstage because I don't like performing in front of other people.


My favourite improvisation game was what are you doing because this way I got to have a chance onstage but I didn't have to stay up there for too long.



My next step/something I need to work on further in improvisation is getting up onstage because I hated doing this at the start of our sessions but I got better at it as we kept progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment