Tuesday 20 October 2015

Technology

Technology - On the bus to technology we had the new seating plan. My new bus buddy is Jordan, we also have to sit near the back. I think this is a good change as the his wasn't as loud, and you get to learn something new about someone. While I was sitting with Jordan I found that she has the same middle name as me (Kate). I also found out a lot of other stuff, most of our conversation was about formal though, but it was good to sit next to someone who knew what formal was about. I'm looking forward to sitting next to Jordan again and hope I learn something else I didn't know about her. On the way there I think the noise level was AWESOME it was way better than what it has been. On the way back I don't think it was as good but it was still an improvement from last time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment