Wednesday 9 March 2016

Technology

On the bus to Technology - On the bus to Technology on Tuesday I sat near the back next to Samara. I sat next to the window and she sat next to the aisle. On the way there we were just talking about netball, as we had just found out our new team for club netball. On the way there I would've said that the noise level was good but there were some people playing with the windows. The bus I was on (bus 1) arrived shortly before the other bus (bus 2). We were at technology untill lunch time and then got back on our buses again. The bus I was on (bus 1) left after the other bus (bus 2). I sat near the back again with Samara. On the way back I thought that the noise level was louder than on the way there but was still alright. Also on the way back people weren't playing with the windows this time. Next time if there was something I could improve on it would be talking quietly to the person next to me as I was probably talking to loudly to Samara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment