Wednesday 23 March 2016

Technology

On the bus to technology - On Tuesday the year 7/8 students went to technology. On the way there I sat next to Samara and Natasha on the bus. On the way there the noise level was alright, because everyone was just talking to the person beside them, but some people were speaking too loudly to the person next to them. I think that I spoke quietly to the person next to me, but since we had three people sitting together we probably were a bit louder than the other people on the bus. On the way back I sat next to Samara near the back. It took a while for the textiles and design group to get to the bus but once they got there we left straight away. On the way back I think that our noise level was louder than on the way there, I think that this was because everyone had just finished their last rotation. Next week I think that I need to work on speaking quietly to the person next to me even if I am in a three.

No comments:

Post a Comment