Thursday 31 March 2016

WALT - Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

WALT - Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were following through even if I was in a rush to run to the next base.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing side on because I took my time to get set up before I threw the ball.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to use two hands because I'll get more power by doing this.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to aim more carefully at where I'm going to throw the ball because it will waste less time as we won't have to run around trying to get the ball back to the bowler if I throw it accurately the first time.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because I got to put all of my skills that I learnt into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment