Monday 29 August 2016

Kapa Haka - Excellence Can Do #20

Kapa Haka - On Friday the year 4 - 8 students had kapa haka. Once the year 7/8 students had been released from class I grabbed my poi on the way out and started walking over to the hall foyer. Once I got to the hall foyer I took my shoes off and sat them down on a seat. After this I walked into the hall and saw that we were sitting in our lines for hareruia once I had seen this I went and sat down with them. Once I sat down matua said that we should start singing he honore so we could warm up. After this Mr Brown anounced that we were going to be performaning to an audience. The group that came to watch was the year 4/5 and 6's. Once we had performed our whole routine to them the gave us some feedback. Most of them said things that they liked about our routine, but the teachers gave us some feedback on how we could improve. After this another group came in and watched us perform. They gave us some more feedback, they told us what they liked about our routine and then left so that we had time to practise our routine as this is our last practise. We practised our whole routine a few times and then had a talk about whats going to happen on the night of Cultral Festival. I think that I showed the care value of excellence as I never gave up the whole time throughout our performance to the year 4/5/6's.

No comments:

Post a Comment