Monday 6 June 2016

Kapa Haka - Excellence Can Do #4

Kapa Haka - At kapa haka on Friday we left class after we finished fitness so that we could get to kapa haka on time. After we had grabbed the poi from room 14 we walked down to the hall. Once we got there we took our shoes off and then went in to sit in our lines. At kapa haka I sit next to Sam W and Kyla. Once Matua Rhihari arrived we started singing our school song (Tai Tapu). While we were halfway through this song Mr Brown and Mrs Baker arrived. Once we finished singing they wanted us to sing harriuia. Once we had finished this song we went and asked Matua Rhihari if we could practice our long poi outside. He said we could so we went and did that for about 10 minutes. After that Mr Brown called us back inside so that we could practice getting from one of our formations to the other. We did this three times before he let us go. On Friday I think I showed the value of being a good role model to others as I didn't talk to the people beside me and I did what I was asked to do straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment