Tuesday 21 June 2016

Librarian - Excellence Can Do #8

Librarian - On Monday Sam W, Samara, Monique and I had librarian. As soon as the bell went for lunchtime we all raced out of the class so we could get to library early. As soon as I got there I went to look for the Barbie books. As I went to look in the box I realised that all the Barbie books had been issued to other people in the library. Sam W and I had to choose other books that looked really cool. Once we had choosen our books we started to leave the library. As I got to the door mrs Ward pulled me back and asked about what happened to my broken arm. The others left as she started to talk to me and said I can catch them up later. Once I had finished talking to Mrs Ward I went out to the music room deck. Sam W had just finished reading her book and it was my turn. When I had finished reading we went back to the library to put our books back. I think that I showed the care value of being a positive role model because even though I arrived late I came and sat down quietly so that I didn't disrupt any of the juniors

No comments:

Post a Comment