Thursday 30 June 2016

Student Led Conference Reflection

The things I enjoyed most about my Student Led Conference were:
Getting to show my asTTle results to my parents. Being able to share my learning with my parents as it is hard for them to see all of my learning because it is online.

What went well and why?
Something that went well was how I explained everything to my parents (eg. explaining the different levels of my asTTle tests). This went well because I made sure I explained it clearly and not as if I was talking to someone in my class.

What challenges were you faced when preparing your Student Led Conference?
I was challenged because I forgot that I had to do the integrated learning part of my student led conference and I thought that I was finished once I had completed my math's but I wasn't.

What changes would you make for next time and why?
I would make asTTle test result sheet bigger as it was hard to read and I didn't have enough time to make it bigger and show my parents again.

No comments:

Post a Comment