Thursday 2 June 2016

Technology - Excellence Must Do #2

Technology - On the way to technology on Tuesday I sat next to Samara on the bus. As we were waiting for the bus it started to rain, Mr Ladbrook took us into the hall foyer so we could wait for the bus without getting wet. Once bus 1 got there we walked outside and went to sit down on the bus. Samara and I sat near the back of the bus while we waited for the bus to leave. On the way to technology I think that I showed the value of filling seats sensibly as we only had two to a seat and there was plenty of extra seats anyway. I think that the noise level on the way there was good as most people were only speaking to the person next to them. On the way back I showed the value of use manners when entering and exiting the bus as I said hi and thank you to the bus driver when I hopped on and off the bus. On the way back Samara and I sat near the back of the bus again as this is the seat where the heater is! The noise level on the way back was even better than the noise level on the way there I thought. Next time I am going to focus on being aware of others when entering and exiting the bus because as I hopped on the bus on the way there I was pushing others so that I could get a good seat on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment